What does HappyTap have to do with COVID-19?
Hygiene infrastructure is part of the long-term defense against pandemics like COVID-19, and many other infectious diseases
- Handwashing is undoubtedly important – the first and best line of defense
- But it’s not our product that’s important. We are trying to build a market for handwashing enabling technology.
- We need a product category of affordable portable sinks that support good hygiene habits
- not do-it-yourself solutions with recycled materials, but devices that encourage sustained adoption
- We welcome other producers to introduce a range of competing or complementary products to grow the market
HappyTap Pte. Ltd. is a social enterprise headquartered in Singapore
- registered operating companies in Bangladesh, Cambodia, and Vietnam;
- shipping products globally;
- production capacity is over 2,000 units per day.